A Solution Guide to Enterprise Storage Security
Today’s enterprises have a broad spectrum of storage options for their data at rest — from traditional file storage to databases, storage for virtual machines, and cloud-based services. It’s a wide world of data storage that’s getting wider. And regardless of its status in an IT infrastructure, it’s important to protect it in all forms.
You will learn about:
- The importance of encryption
- Data protection and industry regulations
- How to choose the right key and policy manager
- How to ensure high quality encryption
- Quantum-resistant practices